Green Witchcraft III
Green Witchcraft is at the core of earth magic, the Witchcraft of the Natural Witch, the Kitchen Witch, and the Cottage Witch. It is herbal, attuned to nature, and the foundation upon which any Craft tradition may be built.
In this manual, hereditary Witch Ann Moura presents the Craft as a course of instruction, with eight magical classes that correspond to the eight Sabbats. This companion handbook to Green Witchcraft and Green Witchcraft II can also be used alone as an exploration of the Green path. Cultivate your knowledge of earth magic with the following lessons:
- Introduction to the craft, basic equipment, altars
- Casting a learning circle, meditation, and technique
- Divination with the Celtic Ogham
- Consecration of a statue, divine couples, holy days
- Divinations: crystal ball scrying, black mirror gazing
- Casting and creating spells, herb craft, candle magic
- Green rules of conduct, circle casting
- Stones and crystals, elixir preparations
Return to your roots and grow wise the ways of green magic with Green Witchcraft III: The Manual.